Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bury you in my mind

dirty from trying to dig up the grave that I buried you in my mind
I got half way and realized it wasn't worth my time
Now I'm sitting on 3 feet of dirt that seperates you from me in my thoughts
I would keep digging but I'm reminded of the lesson I was taught
It's just a good idea that I keep you there
If I need to find you I know exactly where
Maybe when it rains in my dreams it'll wash the rest of the dirt away
Maybe you'll float to the top of my reoccuring theme and ruin another day


Guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I think about it
I hope you stay down there but for some reason I doubt it
Don't look forward to seeing your hand reach out from under the dirt
Knowing better but knowing my subconscious ressurrected you burns
Back from the dead in my head again
How many times do I have to kill you in my head old friend
Guess I'll just do it one more time
Get another shovel and once again bury you in my my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment