Tuesday, August 31, 2010

eyes of insanity on the unknown's face

Misery is the blood in veins. The drinks flow with it to numb the pain. Nothing is the only feeling accepted..
Any kind of salvation self destruction rejected. Alone I sit and the thoughts race. The only satisfaction is an escape. The outside world for me there is no place. I gaze with eyes of insanity into the unknown's face.

The daylight exposes who I am. It sees through my transparent skin. My heart, my tomb, radiate regret in bloom. My fortress of solitude is drug induced. A haunted house of a mind. I retreat there now more than ever. It just feels right. My comfort zone is under a tombstone. Death is my delight. Will you lay with me there? Into the funeral pire stare. Under the moon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment