Friday, December 24, 2010

Lookin for a hand out

 PUBLIC ASSISTANCE 84. We're LOOKIN FOR A HAND OUT SKINS SLEEPING CLASS OI! DIFM(do it for me) NOT  DIY. NEW ALBUM "WELFARE WARRIORS" OUT ON LAZY FREELOADER RECORDS IN 2011 Here's a sneak peak at the lyrics to our first song.



"lookin for a  hand out"

I don't wanna do anything for myself
I wanna leave that to some one else
I don't wanna work everyday
I just wanna live off your pay
Your taxes pay for my check
I don't have any self respect
I only look for the easy way out
and I'm gonna fucking shout

Lookin for a hand out (x4)


1234


I'm gonna have 7 kids
It's gonna make my welfare check so big
On foodstamps steak and lobster I'll eat
This is the way it will always be
livin off the working class with out a doubt
I'll always be there


Lookin for a hand out (x4)
lookin for a hand out (x4)


1234


Thank you lefty's for your sympathy
Please protect us from the right wing
They wanna make us work
They are a bunch of jerks
Fuck your tea bags I'll make Ice tea
That I payed with with ebt
When you finally beat my as for moochin hard
It's ok I have a medical card
I'll recover and I'll fucking shout

Lookin for a hand out (X4)
Lookin for a hand out (X4)

No comments:

Post a Comment